Affiliate Lab Review…
…a Quick SnapShot:
Top quality affiliate marketing courses are seriously hard to find.
I've been through Affiliate Lab with a fine tooth comb, and I believe it is one of the very few that delivers on every count.
Do you genuinely, totally seriously, want to learn how to become an affiliate marketer?
Do you have a burning desire to crack the secret code (not actually a secret code) to building successful affiliate sites?
Are you prepared to put proper work in to realise your ambition?
If your answer to all of the above questions is yes, you've just come a long way to achieving your goal.
Because you’ve successfully tracked down Matt Diggity’s Affiliate Lab…
…one of the few (the very few) affiliate training programs that can unlock the whole affiliate world for you.
Sound good? Great!
Let's crack on.
Who Even Is Matt Diggity Anyway?
Think kind of like the Han Solo of SEO but without the Millennium Falcon…and maybe a little geekier.
Seriously though, in the world of affiliate marketing, SEO, online lead generation, you'd be hard pushed to find anyone with higher level skills.
I could bang on endlessly about this guys online marketing achievements but to save time just go check out his ‘About Me' page on Diggity Marketing.
Luckily for you and I, Matt decided he didn't want to keep his extensive knowledge to himself…
…he decided he'd like to share it with anyone prepared to invest some time and money in themselves.
And that is why Affiliate Lab exists and is available for you to buy.
So with that said…
…let's now tear this course apart, inside-out and back-to-front.
Affiliate Lab by Matt Diggity
Is this affiliate training worth investing your time and money in?
Does it deliver on what they say it can?
In case you're not certain, this is what it claims to deliver:
“Get a proven, test-backed blueprint for ranking, monetizing and flipping high-competition affiliate websites”.Affiliate Lab
Here’s the Deal:
Product/Program: Affiliate Lab
Product/Program Owners: Matt Diggity
Opportunity: “The only course you will ever need to rank, earn and flip websites”.
Use my Affiliate Lab affiliate link if you want get to get $200 off! (limited offer)
Affiliate Lab – What's Inside?
Jeez, there is a lot inside this training program.
So let's start with a simple overview of the whole course and how it's structured.
Affiliate Lab is a six course bundle, and when you sign-in…
…this is what you're going to get:
- The Affiliate Lab (Core Program)
- Website Flipping Masterclass
- The Beginner Lab
- The Truth About Penalties
- Outreach Masterclass
- The Affiliate Email Marketing Masterclass
- Checklists & SOP's (supporting downloadables)
- The Affiliate Portfolio Playbook
That's a big bundle of stuff.
It's the core Affiliate Lab program that you've paid for…
…this lot is really a bunch of bonuses:
High quality, high value bonuses.
We'll come back to these later, after we've looked inside the core program.
The Affiliate Lab (Core Program) is shot across 152 videos…
…see if you think this lot is enough to keep you busy?
I'll tell you why I believe this is one of the few affiliate programs that delivers…on the other side!..
- Introduction and Welcome Video (11:07)
- The Most Important Lesson in this Training (5:16)
- How to Join The Lab’s Facebook Group (0:46)
- How to Speed Up Videos (1:20)
- The Six Figure Flipper Club (1:58)
- Medic Buster Update
- Introduction to Niche Selection (3:16)
- Niche vs Authority Sites (5:27)
- Niche Hunting (13:04)
- Niche Grading Tool (24:34)
- Why We Don't Use Amazon (4:35)
- How to Find Non-Amazon Affiliate Programs (12:03)
ONSITE SEO: Domains and Hosting
- Choosing a domain name (10:02)
- Purchasing a Domain and Hosting (14:13)
- NAP (1:36)
ONSITE SEO: Keyword Research
- Introduction to Keyword Research (3:15)
- The Recursive Keyword Research Process (8:38)
- Gathering and Assigning Your Keywords (11:05)
- Speeding up the Process (4:18)
- Website Documentation (Including Template) (11:17)
- Finding Informational Content Ideas (2:10)
ONSITE SEO: Site Architecture
- Site Architecture Foundation (9:36)
- Silo Mastery (13:42)
- Topical Relevance (9:28)
- Demo – Architecture and Interlinking (15:35)
ONSITE SEO: Content Building
- The Importance of Quality Content (1:46)
- Recommended Content Providers (7:47)
- Content Length (2:43)
- Content Requests (Including Template) (5:16)
- Content Requests – TF*IDF Analysis (7:53)
- Sub Topic Coverage (12:57)
- Reviewing your Content (3:27)
ONSITE SEO: Site Building (Single Page)
- Introduction to Single Page Site Building (0:47)
- Uploading Content (5:57)
- How to Setup Child Pages (2:04)
- Where to Get Images and How to Upload (8:59)
- Adding Videos on your Pages (3:38)
- Setting up your Tables and lists (11:52)
- Setting up your Table of Contents (5:23)
- Thrive Architect Tips and Tricks (8:43)
ONSITE SEO: Site Building (Site-Wide)
- Introduction to Site-Wide Site Building (1:31)
- How to Choose a Theme (3:48)
- How to setup website menus (6:51)
- How to setup your sidebar (6:43)
- Author Boxes and Attribution (8:33)
- About, Contact, ToS pages (3:23)
- Setting up your SEO and XML sitemap plugins (3:01)
- Indexing Onsite Pages (2:13)
- How to do an Ahrefs Audit (3:51)
- How to install Clicky (2:00)
- How to use ProRankTracker (4:18)
- Trust Factors (10:00)
ONSITE SEO: Onsite Optimization
- Onsite Optimization Introduction (2:02)
- The Three Kings (11:47)
- How to Avoid Topic Duplication (6:12)
- Sub-headings (6:10)
- Content Optimization and Keyword Density (12:03)
- Bells and Whistles (10:41)
- Schema (15:59)
- TFIDF Optimization (9:41)
- Natural Language Processing (NLP) Optimization (9:18)
- How to Use Surfer – Michal Suski Webinar (101:12)
ONSITE SEO: Featured Snippets
- How to Steal Featured Snippets (11:16)
- Webinar: Featured Snippet Mastery with Tom De Spiegelaere (37:20)
- Ranking in Google Images (4:18)
ONSITE SEO: Affiliate Links
- Creating Affiliate Links (2:04)
- Link Cloaking (7:44)
- How to Create Amazon Compliant Affiliate Links (3:02)
ONSITE SEO: CRO
- Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Primer (2:11)
- Getting the Visitor to Stay on Your Page (8:49)
- Getting the Visitor To Keep Reading Until They Get to Your CTAs (11:16)
- Setting Up Your CTAs with Conversion-friendly Content (9:37)
- Choosing the Perfect CTAs (15:09)
- Negotiating Higher Payouts (3:38)
- Today's Date Plugin (8:01)
- Creative Monetization (Part 1) (28:28)
- Creative Monetization (Part 2) (33:37)
- Click-through-rate Optimization (71:59)
- Display Ads (20:10)
ONSITE SEO: Website Maintenance
- Website Maintenance: What to Do With Your Site After It's Built (0:42)
- Fresh Content (6:23)
- Keyword Grabbing (SEMrush) (5:25)
- Finding New Content Ideas (7:45)
- Content Updates & Rewrites (5:20)
OFFSITE SEO: Creating a Google Persona
- Creating a Google Persona (1:09)
- Setting up your Gmail (3:49)
- Google Search Console (8:00)
OFFSITE SEO: Social Fortress Creation
- Social Fortresses and Why You Need One (4:02)
- Youtube Setup (2:18), Facebook Setup (2:55), Twitter Setup (2:21)
- Gravatar Setup (3:48), Pinterest Setup (4:27), Diigo Setup (3:30)
- Tumblr Setup (3:43), Reddit Setup (1:36), About.me Setup (4:43)
- Indexing Offsite Links (2:00)
- IFTTT (7:48)
- Buying likes and follows (3:14)
- How to Setup Social Metas & Open Graph Tags (5:31)
OFFSITE SEO: Anchor Text Analysis
- How to Determine Your Niche-Specific Target Anchor Text (7:45)
- Defining Anchor Types (4:45)
- Demo: Determining Anchor Text Distribution (11:20)
OFFSITE SEO: Local Citations
- Using Local Citations for Affiliate Sites (4:04)
- Geo-tagging Images (0:57)
- Ordering Local Citations (3:05)
OFFSITE SEO: Social Signals
- Social Signals and Their Role in Ranking (4:28)
- How to Setup a Social Signals Campaign on Microworkers (5:43)
OFFSITE SEO: The Bulletproof Backlink Strategy
- Introduction to the Bulletproof Backlink Strategy (6:20)
- The Backlink Blueprint Timeline: Sandbox Phase (14:27)
- The Backlink Blueprint Timeline: Trustworthy Phase (7:03)
- The Backlink Blueprint Timeline: Authority Mode (5:41)
- Selecting Links and Anchors (9:55)
- How to Deal with Anchor Text While Outreaching (5:40)
- Putting it all Together (15:24)
- Outreach Link Velocity (5:08)
- Advanced Pillowing (6:02)
- Skyscraper – Scalable Outreach (3:52)
- On Link Diversity (3:45)
- Negotiating for Cheap Link Insertions (8:22)
OFFSITE SEO: Optional: PBN Linking
- Introduction to Backlinking with PBNs (Optional) (6:42)
- Selecting a PBN Vendor (6:55)
- For the PBN Owners… (10:18)
- Toxicity (Expired vs Backorder vs Auction) (15:05)
- When PBN's Don't Work: Optimization, Trust and Power (14:38)
- Google Search Console (7:46)
- Negative SEO (7:33)
- Technical Onpage & Offpage Audits (11:22)
- Selecting a PBN Vendor (6:55)
THE KITCHEN SINK
- When Sites Get Stuck: The Kitchen Sink (2:26)
- Site Size Explosions (8:09)
- The “Set Up” Technique (4:34)
- Content and Mark-up Injections (4:15)
- The Nitty Gritty (3:14)
THE AUTHORITY SITE MODULE: Building Authority Sites
- Naming Authority Sites (1:55)
- Basic Authority Site Architecture (9:54)
- Advanced Authority Site Architecture (12:32)
- Authority Site Examples (10:13)
- Content for Authority Sites (7:23)
THE AUTHORITY SITE MODULE: Backlinks for Authority Sites
- Authority Site Backlink Considerations (3:29)
- What Links to Use and Where (11:23)
THE AUTHORITY SITE MODULE: What to do When you Hit Authority Mode
- What to do When you Hit Authority Mode (4:20)
- Authority Site Pitfalls (12:57)
- The Influcener Pitch: Building Real E-A-T (12:42)
- In Closing (3:19)
- Scaling Multiple Affiliate Sites (18:47)
As you can see, Affiliate Lab is stacked full of quantity.
But is it equally stacked full of quality?
You bet it is! Serious quality.
And if you haven't already found out for yourself…
…that is a hard thing to find when it comes to affiliate marketing courses.
A Few Of The Best Bits
There are a few things that you have to know if you want to get good at affiliate marketing:
1. Niche Selection
If you can't find and analyse profitable niches, you are dead in the water before you've even started.
Affiliate Lab covers this area in massive depth and includes the LeadSpring Niche Grading Tool…
...so that you can select your niche based on profitability and rank-ability. Not guesswork.
Unless you're happy to pay for all of your traffic, you're going to need to get pretty decent at SEO.
Matt Diggity is one of the best SEO's there is.
This course is stacked full of both onsite and offsite SEO techniques…
…so that you can beat your competition to the top ranking positions organically.
Ahhh, the bane of every affiliate marketers life.
But you're gonna have to do it if you want to rank on the front page of the SERP's.
Can you believe that a ton of affiliate programs totally ignore this whole area?
Affiliate Lab does not.
Within this course you will find 12 dedicated videos inside ‘The Bulletproof Backlink Strategy' module.
On top of that, you've also got a whole bonus course called ‘Outreach Masterclass'.
Outreach Masterclass covers just about everything you will ever need to know about getting backlinks through outreach.
Get powerful backlinks and you will build yourself a powerful, profitable site.
There's other important stuff obviously, but get these three key skills right and you will be in good shape.
Is Affiliate Lab good for beginners?
Definitely. There is a whole 14 video module totally aimed at absolute beginners. Affiliate Lab is a genuine full-stack course that can take you from total newbie to advanced niche/authority site owner.
Does Affiliate Lab teach you how to find a great niche?
Yes, there is a big focus on being able to find and select a suitable niche. You are also given a proven niche grading tool to help with uncovering the best opportunities.
Does Affiliate Lab teach how to progress from a niche site to an authority site?
Yes. There is a big focus on this area. Building authority sites is Matt's focus and his knowledge of how to make this progression really comes cross within the course.
Does Affiliate Lab teach how to produce content that will rank in Google search?
Absolutely. There are 7 videos inside the ‘Content Building' section all totally dedicated to producing and publishing quality content that stands the best chance of getting ranked well in the SERP's.
Does Affiliate Lab have a community forum or private Facebook Group?
Yes, the course includes access to a private Facebook Group.
Does Affiliate Lab have an example website I can check out to see how to go about things?
Yes, there's a really useful niche site that the course uses as an example. This was perfect for me as I tend to learn better by reverse engineering.
Does Affiliate Lab show how to generate improved affiliate commissions from existing content?
Yes. There is an entire section of the course all about Conversion Rate Optimisation, which is basically how to generate more income from existing content. This a great module that I learnt a ton from.
My Favourite Stuff
1. The Kitchen Sink
I've been doing affiliate marketing for a few years now and I have found a ton of value all the way through this course.
But when it came to this module, I was finding out stuff for the very first time.
Most site owners will at some point experience one or more of their sites getting stuck just short of page one on Google.
You look at all the SEO metrics and you just can't understand why your content isn't completely smashing it, ‘cos it should be.
Well guess what, it's time to throw the kitchen sink at it.
And these five videos tell you exactly how to go about it.
I would have paid the cost of the full course for this one module.
2. Scaling Multiple Affiliate Sites
Quite simply, how to build your affiliate empire while maximising your time and money along the way.
Matt shares the strategy he currently follows for building and flipping his site portfolio.
And gold-dust that I have gone back and watched again and again.
Nah, none. Pretty unusual when it comes to online courses.
What would they have left to sell you though?
They've pretty much piled everything they could have up-sold into the course bundle.
Affiliate Lab Review – Wrapping It Up
Affiliate Lab is a top course if you are…
- Trying to find an all-in-one affiliate marketing, niche site and SEO course;
- Looking for highly-actionable affiliate strategies and tactics;
- Interested in scaling your existing business and potentially flipping your site/s.
In a world full of BS and shabby online courses, this training program blows the mould to pieces.
Everything you need to know…
…so that you can establish and run (and flip if you like) your own affiliate sites, is given to you in this course.
Nothing is held back.
My Experience: 9/10
Do I care whether you go with Affiliate Lab or with someone like WA or the SFM?
Yeah I do actually.
I've been all the way down the road with those kind of ‘business-in-a-box' systems.
And it didn't get me anywhere I wanted to be.
I hate seeing aspiring affiliate marketers make the same mistake as I did.
If you've got the work ethic and the desire to succeed, couple those two things with Matt Diggity's course…
…and I reckon you've put yourself ahead of 99% of people looking to get into affiliate marketing.
Got Any Questions About Affiliate Lab by Matt Diggity?
Hit me up, I’d love to hear from you, whether your experience has been good, bad or indifferent.
Just sign-up to thedoublethink email group in the box below.
Once you receive the welcome email from me, you’ll have my contact details so you can email me your questions directly.
I usually try to reply within 24 hours.
If you stumbled upon this article pretty early in your affiliate marketing fact finding mission…
…why not take a read of an earlier article on this site, all about affiliate marketing and how it works.
If you want to find out more about the proven industry secrets you'll learn inside Affiliate Lab, take a quick read of this page on Affiliate Labs own site.
And if you're ready to fast-track your affiliate marketing success right now…
…sign-up via my affiliate link…to get a $200 discount off the cost of the course…so long as this limited offer isn't sold out!
Want More Stuff Like This?
Straight To Your Inbox
Then sign-up to thedoublethink free newsletter and get strategies I only share with subscribers...for free!
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.