Last Updated on December 9, 2022 by andrewtk
Are you getting totally fed-up trying to find the best affiliate marketing course for your money?
You'll have noticed in your search for affiliate training…
…that there’s no shortage of internet ‘gurus' queueing up to relieve you of your hard earned cash.
I know your frustration…I have been in EXACTLY the same position!
That’s why I’ve put this list together.
I’ve spent a ton of time, and money, going through endless affiliate training programs to sort the great, from the good, from the truly diabolical!
Let's make sure that if you’re going to spend your hard-earned money on an affiliate marketing course, that it’s the absolute best one your money can buy!
- Which Is The Best Affiliate Marketing Course?
- The Best Affiliate Marketing Training Courses
- Who Am I, And What's My Opinion Worth Anyway?
- #1. The Authority Site System – By Authority Hacker
- #2. Affiliate Lab – By Matt Diggity
- #3. Project 24 – By Income School
- #4. Launch Your Blog Biz – By Create & Go
- #5. Blog Growth Engine – By Adam Enfroy
- #6. Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing
- The Difference Between Affiliate Marketing Success And Failure
- The Missing Part Of The Affiliate Puzzle
- But Can't You Get It All For Free?
- Do You Have 2 Years To Waste?
- Best Affiliate Marketing Courses – Wrapping It Up!
Which Is The Best Affiliate Marketing Course?
If you are in a hurry, I believe the best affiliate marketing course that you can get your hands on right now, is The Authority Site System by Authority Hacker.
And in my opinion, all of the affiliate training courses listed here are fit to teach anyone with a sound work ethic:
Exactly how to get started quickly, successfully and profitably, in affiliate marketing,
How to succeed in affiliate marketing for years to come.
These are, in my opinion…
The Best Affiliate Marketing Training Courses
|🏆 The Authority Site System|
|🥈 Affiliate Lab|
|🥉 Project 24|
|🎗 Launch Your Blog Biz|
|🎗 Blog Growth Engine|
|🎗 Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing|
Who Am I, And What's My Opinion Worth Anyway?
Hey, I'm Andrew, this is my site…the first one I ever built!
Here's a quick 1 minute look at how I got here…
In 2015 I was working full-time in a fairly decent career, but It was really starting to drag me down!
I knew I had to get out, but back then, I didn't even know that affiliate marketing existed…let alone that I could make a full-time income out of it!..
By 2018 I was able to walk away from that career, to be a full-time affiliate marketer…and that's what I've been doing ever since.
But it wasn't quite as straightforward as that might make it sound.
And I could definitely have done it a whole lot quicker…
Yeah, I could definitely have done it a whole lot quicker…
…if I hadn't made a couple of real bad decisions when it came to choosing affiliate marketing courses!
Here's my affiliate marketing journey that started in 2015…
Mid 2015, I'm searching online for internet business opportunities, I don't know that affiliate marketing is even a thing at this point.
One of my many searches lands me on a website all about a training program called ‘Google Sniper' which is teaching a thing called ‘affiliate marketing'.
I'm intrigued, I find out more, it seems like a great fit for me. I want in.
And so it starts…
Training Course Number 1:
Name: ‘Google Sniper'
Course Quality: 3/10
Time Wasted: About 6 months
Training Course Number 2:
Name: ‘The Six Figure Mentors'
Cost: I'm genuinely too embarrassed to say
Course Quality: 4/10
Time Wasted: 18 months (I stuck at it so long because of how much I'd spent)
Training Course Number 3:
Name: ‘The Authority Site System' By Authority Hacker
Course Quality: 10/10
Time Wasted: Zero…I was walking away from my job 9 months later.
In truth, if I hadn't had those terrible experiences with my first two affiliate training providers, I maybe wouldn't have found Authority Hacker.
Because by the third time I was searching for an affiliate marketing course…
…I actually knew a bit about what I was looking for, and what I wasn't looking for!
This time I knew the industry BS to look out for. Hint: If they're selling ‘the lifestyle' more than they're selling the training, their course is probabl sh!t!
Nowadays, I keep taking affiliate courses, to try and help people who are starting out…so that they don't waste the time and money I did.
I hope this round-up review of best affiliate marketing courses helps you do exactly that!Show Less
Here are my top rated affiliate courses in a whole lot more detail…
#1. The Authority Site System – By Authority Hacker
If you're looking for affiliate marketing training that can take you, step-by-step, from beginner to expert…look no further!
The founders of Authority Hacker, Gael Breton and Mark Webster have created outstanding training split across two information packed, but easy-to-follow courses.
Each training program being aimed at people with different levels of affiliate marketing experience…
…and who are experiencing different levels of success with their authority/affiliate sites.
I honestly believe that few people are better qualified to show you how to build profitable authority sites than Gael and Mark.
These guys are running a number of massively successful authority sites, each of them pulling in plenty of revenue.
The 2 Affiliate Marketing Courses Offered By Authority Hacker:
- The Authority Site System 3.0: A complete, step-by-step system for how to start, build and grow your own profitable affiliate / authority sites. Aimed at anyone from total newbie, to intermediates earning up to say $5k per month from their authority site. Check out my full Authority Site System Review if you have the time!
- Authority Hacker Pro: For more advanced users who already have at least one well established website which they are looking to progress further. It provides detailed blueprints on how to grow revenue and take your site to the top level. Check out my full Authority Hacker Pro Review.
What I love about the way these guys have split the training up into separate courses, is this:
It keeps you totally focused on only the critically important aspects at each stage of your site development.
It's too easy in affiliate marketing to let yourself get pulled in different directions, and end up getting absolutely nothing meaningful done.
Let's take a look at what's inside each course in a bit more detail:
The Authority Site System (Building a Stage 1 Authority Site)
- Video Training: 150 videos across 16 modules, this is in-depth, over-the-shoulder training that gives absolute clarity on what needs to be done, organised exactly in the order that you need to take action on them;
- Pre-Built Templates: Each fill-in-the-blanks template has been built and optimised over time to massively speed up your implementation;
- Trello ‘To-Do' System: A perfectly structured, easy-to-follow checklist, making sure you keep taking exactly the right action at the exactly the right time…and ensures that you do actually take action, instead of just continuing to consume content;
- Follow Along Case Study: Watch and learn as Gael and Mark build a brand new authority site from scratch, using the exact methods they teach in their training;
- Facebook Community: Lifetime access to a very active student community;
- Regular Q&A's: Hosted by the course creators these are the perfect opportunity to ask any questions you may not have been able to get answers for from the FB community.
Why not take a little time to get a better feel for what's inside ‘The Authority Site System' with this FREE training from Authority Hacker
One of the most valuable parts of The Authority Site System is inside one of the pre-built templates:
The ‘Niche Research' template.
A huge percentage of people who want to get into affiliate marketing, never get out of the starting blocks…
….because of one recurring reason…
…FAILING to select a niche!
That's right, many aspiring affiliate marketers get stuck at niche selection, and that's as far as it goes for them.
That's why there is massive power in having a pre-filled niche research spreadsheet, complete with automated scoring system, and everything you need to consider in order to find your perfect niche.
This alone is worth its weight in gold!
Here's a quick sneak-peak at what's inside the advanced program; ‘Authority Hacker Pro':
Authority Hacker Pro (Progressing to a Stage 2 & Stage 3 Authority Site)
- 18 Advanced Blueprints: All built so that you can implement them in your already successful online business for even greater success;
- 200+ Over The Shoulder Video Lessons: Training that will teach you step-by-step how to implement the new blueprints for maximum success;
- Access to Pro Members Community: Being able to talk with people at the same stage of you is invaluable when trying to progress your business. This community makes certain you have somewhere to turn.
What Really Makes Authority Hacker So Good?
- Always fully up-to-date and completely current;
- 100% Field tested – These guys are running their own affiliate sites in multiple niches;
- In-depth and fluff free – Absolutely nothing is missed, all the pieces of the puzzle are given to you;
- Step-by-Step – A lesson, a template, a list of actions to take before progressing to the next lesson;
- It works!
What you'll find with all of the Authority Hacker training is that they have an extremely well defined strategy for how to develop a website through each stage of it's growth.
Most courses out there do not have a core strategy to follow, which means you end up getting confused about exactly where you should be concentrating your efforts.
You bring the motivation, commitment and time…combine it with the Authority Hacker training…
…and you will get success in less time than you thought possible.
#1. Best Affiliate Marketing Course
Product/Program: The Authority Site System
Product/Program Owners: Gael Breton and Mark Webster
Opportunity: Build and grow one, or more, highly-profitable authority site/s
Usual Price: $997, or 5 monthly payments of $249
Current Offer: $599, or 6 monthly payments of $149.60
Money Back Guarantee: 30-Day Full Refund
30-Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
#2. Affiliate Lab – By Matt Diggity
When it comes to affiliate marketing, Matt Diggity knows what he is doing.
Not only that, but he also knows how to teach what he knows. A rare combination.
If you don't know anything about Matt Diggity…
…he is a top-level affiliate marketer, SEO, Diggity Marketing site owner and founder of the Chang Mai SEO Conference.
In short, in the online marketing world, he is a boss.
Like Authority Hacker above, this is another course created by someone who built their success following the exact same strategies that they now want to teach you.
Here’s a quick look inside the Affiliate Lab course:
- Module 1: Niche Selection: In this opening module Matt takes you step-by-step, over 5 videos, through how to find and screen profitable niches;
- Module 2: On-Site SEO: 12 sections, each made up of 2 or 3 videos, on making sure you get your site properly set-up and structured for success;
- Module 3: Off-Site SEO: 8 sections on systemising your link building to make sure your efforts reap the maximum results;
- Module 4: The Kitchen Sink: This module is all about tactics to use if your site gets stuck in the SERP's. Pure Gold;
- Module 5: The Authority Site Module: 6 sections on how to build successful authority sites from the ground up;
- Module 6: What's Next: A brilliant guide on how to scale up your efforts that is worth it's weight. Plus some words of encouragement from Matt.
Affiliate Lab is a serious affiliate marketing course!
You bring the work ethic, learn what's being taught, apply what you learn and I reckon your chances of affiliate marketing success are pretty high.
I've seen it written in a couple of online Affiliate Lab reviews that this course is all about quickly building, and then selling sites.
That's utter garbage!
Within affiliate Lab there is a whole bonus section about flipping the sites you build. Of course there is, all decent affiliate courses cover the eventual sale of your site/s.
Why wouldn't they? Every business owner should have an exit strategy in mind, right from the start.
And the fact that affiliate/authority sites are currently selling for 40x monthly profits, means you want to know how to get what it's worth.
This course is full of highly actionable content so that you can build and run your own affiliate sites, from now, and over the long-term.
And the traffic strategies and tactics taught here work now, not five years ago!
Product/Program: Affiliate Lab
Product/Program Owners: Matt Diggity
Opportunity: “The only course you will need to rank, earn and flip websites”
Price: $997 (limited number of $200 discounts available)
#3. Project 24 – By Income School
Jim Harmer and Ricky Kesler are the founders of Income School, which they launched in 2015…
…having been building profitable niche sites themselves since 2010.
In the world of affiliate marketing courses, Income School take a pretty unusual approach in a couple of areas when building niche sites.
This uncommon approach has led to them getting regularly slated on some online forums…
…but, I would say, take a look at their success, and that of their students, and decide for yourself if you think they know a thing or two.
Here’s a quick look inside Income School’s ‘Project 24’ affiliate training:
- Module: 60 Steps to a Successful Site – The 60-step process for every niche site you build;
- Module: Picking Profitable Niches – Make sure you pick a niche that is actually profitable;
- Module: No Nonsense SEO – A step-by-step guide to real SEO;
- Module: Web Traffic Snowball – Getting traffic quickly and consistently;
- Module: Email Marketing 101 – Learn how to use email marketing to grow your audience and monetise your traffic.
There is a ton more stuff than what's listed above, I just thought I’d run a short highlight real.
When all is said and done, I believe that this training is fully loaded with the information you need to start a niche blog or YouTube channel from scratch…
…and make a full-time income by 24 months, providing you’re prepared to work your backside off!
Similar to how Authority Hacker put their courses together, with Income School you are taught ethical business practices that will keep the search engines on-side.
I'm not a massive fan of their pricing model, but hey, you could do a lot worse than snap up this course for yourself.
Product/Program: Project 24
Product/Program Owners: Jim Harmer and Ricky Kesler
Price: $449 Year 1 ($199 per year thereafter)
Money Back Guarantee: 30-Day Full Refund
30-Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
#4. Launch Your Blog Biz – By Create & Go
When Lauren and Alex of Create & Go started their health-and wellness blog, they probably never thought it would become quite so successful!
But after making over $100K in the first year of blogging with their Avocadu site…
…which before too long went on to make somewhere in the region of $50K per month…
…they decided to share what they knew by creating blogging courses for others, who also wanted to find success with blogging and affiliate marketing.
Create & Go's ‘Launch Your Blog Biz' course is a great starting point for anyone looking to make money from affiliate marketing with their blog.
Here's a quick taster of what's inside…
Launch Your Blog Biz
- Set Up and Launch Your First Website: Topic ideas and niche selection, WordPress and email set-up, along with writing your first post;
- Design Your Website with a Customizable Theme: All about making sure your site is set-up for success with the right WordPress theme and plugins;
- Create Great Content That Stands Out: Creating a content strategy for your site and you email list, Keyword research and content idea generation;
- Affiliate Marketing: 7 videos dedicated to getting your affiliate efforts off the ground. Selecting programs to work with, building relationships, how to sell on your site and with email…plus lots more;
- Get Tons of Visitors to Your Content: Driving traffic from Google, Pinterest, YouTube and via podcasts;
- Build an Audience and Email List of Raving Fans: 9 videos dedicated to exactly how you go about building an email list of totally engaged members;
- Bonus Videos and Resources: Next steps and a ton of additional advice to help get you making money.
This is an excellent course for newbies, teaching you everything you need to get started with your blog from scratch and make your first $1,000/month through affiliate marketing.
Everything you need is here, from getting started, actually creating your blog, driving traffic to it, earning revenue.
Plus, they have some more advanced courses under the ‘Create & Go' banner, that can help you take your blog business to the next level.
Product/Program: Launch Your Blog Biz
Product/Program Owners: Lauren and Alex
Price: $297 (or 3 payments of $107/month)
Money Back Guarantee: 30-Day Full Refund
30-Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
#5. Blog Growth Engine – By Adam Enfroy
I think it's fair to say that Adam Enfroy's rise from brand-new blogger making zero affiliate income…
…to massive blogging success earning staggering sums, has been nothing short of meteoric!
The guy started his first blog in 2019 as a part-time thing, while still in his full-time job.
That same blog now has over over 500,000 monthly visitors and pulls in somewhere in the region of $100,000 revenue each month.
That's pretty crazy, pretty impressive.
It's only fair to add that Adam's full-time job was as a Digital Marketing Director in the tech industry, so he definitely had some high-level skills to bring to the table.
And boy, did he apply them!
Here's an overview of what you get inside Blog Growth Engine:
Blog Growth Engine
- Module 1: Niche Selection and the Brand of You
- Module 2: Mindset
- Module 3: Blogging Like a Startup
- Module 4: Decoding Search Intent
- Module 5: Your Minimum Viable Website
- Module 6: Keyword Monetization
- Module 7: Blog Content Creation
- Module 8: The Link Building Machine
- Module 9: Affiliate Marketing and Blog Monetization
- Module 10: Scaling and Outsourcing Your Blog
Adam's whole approach with this course is to get you to run your blog as a business, not as a kind of writing hobby/side-hustle.
He's basically brought his business knowledge from his tech industry internet marketing career, and applied the same methodical systems and processes to running a blog.
And it looks to have worked quite well!
I will warn you though, the course is not cheap!
Product/Program: Blog Growth Engine
Product/Program Owners: Adam Enfroy
Money Back Guarantee: 14-Day Full Refund
14-Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
#6. Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing
Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing is an online course that teaches bloggers how to make money through affiliate marketing.
It's run by Michelle Schroeder-Gardner, who is an award-winning personal finance blogger.
Michelle started her blog as a hobby and it has since grown to over $100,000 a month, with around half of that revenue coming from affiliate marketing.
The course provides a complete overview of affiliate marketing, from the absolute basics to more advanced concepts.
There are over 30 lessons inside, and students have access to a private mastermind group where they can ask questions and network with other bloggers.
With this course, you'll learn everything you need to know about affiliate marketing and how to start making money from your blog.
There are 6 modules, over 30 lessons, several worksheets, bonuses, and an exclusive Facebook group.
Here's the headlines of what's inside…
Making Sense Of Affiliate Marketing
- Module 1: What Is Affiliate Marketing?
- Module 2: How To Find and Apply To Affiliate Programs
- Module 3: Follow The Rules
- Module 4: How To Get Your Readers To Convert
- Module 5: Strategies and Ways To Promote Affiliate Links
- Module 6: Rinse and Repeat
- Bonuses: A bunch of extra stuff for free
In this course, you'll learn how to start off on the right foot and make money through affiliate marketing.
You'll also learn from Michelle's mistakes so that you can avoid them and start making money that much sooner.
Product/Program: Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing
Product/Program Owners: Michelle Schroeder-Gardner
Price: $197 (or 2 payments of $105/month)
Money Back Guarantee: 30-Day Full Refund
30-Day 100% Money Back Guarantee
Is affiliate marketing still worth getting into?
Yes. In all honesty, it is definitely trickier than it used to be, but the potential rewards nowadays are just as good, if not better! Also, if you set your sites up properly, which is what the best affiliate marketing courses will show you how to do, there is now a much better chance of stable, long-term success.
Is the Amazon Associates program still a good place for new affiliates to start?
Yes…just about! Of course we're all bugged by how mean Amazon now are with their commissions. But that said, it's still a good place to get up and running, because Amazon is a conversion machine, and when you're a new affiliate, getting conversions builds your confidence. Start out with Amazon Associates, but have a solid plan to move on to significantly more generous programs once you've got some momentum.
Are all the course on this list good for beginners?
Absolutely! All of these courses start at the very beginning. They assume no knowledge.
Do the courses on this list teach you how to find and analyse a good niche?
Yes. This is a big thing for me. Too many affiliate training courses have a tendency to barely scratch the surface of niche selection…but it's where many would-be affiliates struggle.
What about advanced affiliate marketers looking to push on…would any of these courses be suitable?
These training courses are built to take beginners from absolute zero, to intermediate / advanced level. But if you're already an advanced affiliate marketer, this course is aimed specifically at progressing even further: Authority Hacker Pro
The Difference Between Affiliate Marketing Success And Failure
As you may already be coming to realise…
…there are very few things online with more rubbish being told and sold about them than affiliate marketing.
Every man and his dog are on the internet trying to sell you their affiliate training program, and claiming that their's is the best.
Most of them won’t get you anywhere quickly…if they’ll get you anywhere at all!
Sure, most of them will offer you endless amounts of content.
But you'll find they mostly get pretty thin and sketchy when it comes to a couple of massively important areas:
How to get traffic to your website;
…how to convert that traffic into paying customers.
But the cold hard truth is that if you can't do these two things, your affiliate business is dead-in-the-water!
The Missing Part Of The Affiliate Puzzle
I already touched on this earlier in this post…
...and it is important…
…for all of the the affiliate marketing courses now available online, there always seems to be one key area that is barely covered in any kind of meaningful detail.
Yeah, you can enrol on an affiliate training course that is high-gloss, super-slick and with an endless amount of material to work through.
But when it comes to getting traffic to your site…
…this is where you will often find that you're pretty much left on your own.
On your own, trying to work out how to get people to your little spot on the internet.
That won't be your experience with any of the above programs.
Authority Hacker, Affiliate Lab, Project 24…they all have battle-tested traffic driving strategies that they will teach you.
They hold nothing back.
This is a big reason why I rate them all so highly and why they make my final list for best affiliate marketing course.
But Can't You Get It All For Free?
You can find plenty of blogs on the internet, telling you that you can find everything that's inside whatever course you care to mention, for free.
It may be possible in theory.
But I how long is it going to take you?..
…from sourcing the information, learning, testing, applying, along with everything else.
Note: If you're just not able to pay for training right now, start using the Authority Hacker Blog. It is packed with high value information…better than most affiliate marketing courses…all for free!
Ultimately, what you want from any training course of this nature, and what you're paying for, is to learn from someone who has already trodden the path you now want to go down…
…and who can also can also show you how to do it, in a clear and uncomplicated way.
But this combination, real experience and the ability to teach, not only how to start affiliate marketing, but how to grow and thrive for years to come, is hard to find.
And it's what all these providers mentioned in this post do so well.
All of them take this basic approach to how they build their courses:
- This is what we do and what we've done it for many years, successfully;
- This is exactly how we do it, right now, not five years ago;
- These are all the tools we use;
- Choose your niche and copy us.
Do You Have 2 Years To Waste?
That’s how long it took me to start getting any real traction…two damn years!
The good news?
It doesn’t have to take you that long.
But to get yourself a head start, you’re going to have to avoid making a bad decision with your choice of affiliate marketing course.
Get this big decision right on day one, and you’ll be well ahead of your competition and well placed for future success.
(Note: If you’ve come to this article pretty early in your search, early to the point where you’re not even completely certain what affiliate marketing is and how it works, check out that link, it will take you to another post on this site covering exactly that)
Best Affiliate Marketing Courses – Wrapping It Up!
Affiliate marketing is a very different thing to what it was ten, or even five, years ago.
Ten years back you could get into whatever affiliate niche you fancied, put together some ropey website and with just a little effort be pulling in traffic and bagging sales before you knew what was going on.
Those days are long gone!
And that's a good thing for anyone with a good work ethic, because a ton of people are no longer interested in affiliate marketing because it now requires effort.
And it also requires a lot of knowledge and skill.
To get affiliate marketing success now, fully up to date knowledge and skills are what you should be trying to get from any affiliate marketing training.
Which Is the Best Affiliate Marketing Training Course for You?
It depends on a couple of things:
What level are you at? I would say beginners can have their pick of those listed above. If you’re more advanced I think you’ll want to rule out positions four and five.
Your budget. Some are pricier than others, but this does tend to play through in the quality.
Your own preference. Have a good look around their sites, jump on their webinars and get a feel for who seems to really speak your language.
The truth is that I think all of the training courses listed in this post offer outstanding value.
Now it's up to you.
Got Something to Add?
I’d love to hear about your experiences with any online affiliate marketing training courses…good or bad.
Who did you turn to when trying to get started as an affiliate marketer?
Maybe you know of another provider who you believe is offering a better affiliate training program than those on this list.
Go ahead and leave me a comment in the box further below.
Want More Stuff Like This?
Straight To Your Inbox
Then sign-up to thedoublethink free newsletter and get strategies I only share with subscribers...for free!
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.